PSB’s Affordable Healthy Salads
Looking for PSB’s Affordable Healthy Salads recipes? Find cheap salad recipes including fruit salads, bean salads, salad dressings, and more cheap salad recipes from PSB cafe.
PSB’s affordable healthy salads are purchasing lunchtime salads that are healthy and helpful whole the day— they generally have you out the entryway at a short time level, with a dinner that won’t make you need to sleep under your work area. All in all, what’s the trick? The cost. Ordinarily, the exemplary base plates of mixed greens start around $8 or $10 yet assemble your own, and it can immediately cost upward of $15. Also, that is not in any event, considering at the expense of a tip when we’re overwhelmed and pick to get it conveyed.
That’s why we challenged ourselves to recreate some of the lunch salads we’re always ordering for a whole lot cheaper. And, it turns out, you can make many of them for right around $5 a serving. That’s less than half of what we’re already spending, plus you’ll feel like a total superstar for packing your lunch. Sounds like a win, win to us.
You craft it, Our PSB’s create it in an affordable healthy salad.
First of all, you can make fresh, custom salads with any of our toppings from fresh veggies, and cheeses. Furthermore, we’ll build your salad right in front of you, and make it just the way you tell us to.
Craft Yours Create your salad with over 60 fresh toppings to choose from. Two sizes are available.
We have two types of sizes small is $5 and large $10 which are affordable prices. We sell craft your salad and our signature salads.
Signature salads($5 and $10)($2 for any extra protein)
- Superfood Salad: Kale, Grilled Chicken, Quinoa, Chickpeas, Spinach, Broccoli, Cherry Tomatoes, Avocado, with Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Spring Salad: Spring Mix, Arugula, Strawberries, Walnuts, Goat Cheese, Chicken, Cranberries & Corn. With Honey Lime Poppy Seed Dressing.
- Breakfast Salad: Arugula, Avocado, Hard Boiled Egg, Bacon, Cherry Tomatoes, Onion, Corn.
- Chicken Pesto Salad: Spring Mix, Grilled Chicken, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Roasted Red Peppers, Roasted Garlic, Goat Cheese, Pear with Pesto Dressing.
- Mediterranean Salad: Olives, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Avocado, Chicken and Marinade.
- Fiesta Salad: Greens, Avocado, Cheddar cheese, Corn, Black beans, Salsa Fresca, Cilantro-lime Vinaigrette.
- Market Salad: Greens & Spinach, Quinoa, Feta cheese, Dried cranberries, Beets, Strawberries, Carrots, Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Cobb Salad: Romaine & Greens, Hard-boiled Egg, Avocado, Bacon, Cheddar cheese, Tomatoes, Corn, Ranch.
Above all are our premade salads. We serve these salads and also custom salads. There are so many options you have to choose your greens then choose 2 any protein and unlimited topping with side dressing.
We can create our salads for a part of the price, which is also far more fuel-filled. You are in control of what goes into your salad, the toppings, and which/how much dressing you use. Fresh veggies and dark leafy greens are loaded with nutrients so they’re always a good bet, but there are SO many other ways that we can make salads.
Add some fresh fruit to your salad for an unsalted or tangy twist. Rather experiment with new things to find what you like in a salad, and use these tips to help stretch your dollar at the grocery store.
Facebook Page and Advertisement
- We have a Facebook page too and we share everything on this platform. On this page, we put a menu and we certainly post photos and videos. Also, we received reviews and suggestions from customers which are very helpful to us. As a result, This is the best platform to get customers.
Finally, This is our salads which are people who can easily afford it and they like it because it is healthy.