Parfait with keto granola and Chia seeds in Mississauga
Welcome to PSB Café in Mississauga! Our new line of parfait with keto granola and chia seeds is convenient, delicious, and nutritious way to indulge in your preferred breakfast or snack at any time of the day.
PSB Cafe: Keto granola and Chia seeds parfaits in PSG Cafe
Pick the best combination of ingredients.
At PSB Café, you can choose your favorite ingredients that you can’t miss: A variety of fresh seasonal fruits, our homemade Keto granola, chia seeds, and add a touch of flavor with our perfect natural jams of blackberry, strawberry, and blueberry without sugar or sweetened with stevia.
- Fruit: Banna, Mango, Strawberries, Blueberries, Kiwi, Apple, and Raisins
- Toppins: Chia seeds, Sliced Almonds, Peanuts, Hazelnut, Nuts, and Macadamia
- Granolas: Keto Granola (0% added sugar), Keto Granola (stevia), and Oats.
- Yogurt: Greek yogurt, Natural yogurt with 0% Sugar, Straqberry yougurt (stevia) and Blueberry yogurt (stevia)
Chia seeds are a nutritious ingredient for breakfast.
You can combine these little chia seeds with your favorite parfait to have a quick, healthy, and extremely filling breakfast or snack as they expand and keep you full for hours. We recommend with pieces of fruit and Keto granola sugar low.
These are the benefits of chia seeds:
- It has a high percentage of fibre, making it one of the foods with the highest percentage of fiber
- It reduces cholesterol.
Antioxidant protection: The consumption of chia aids in reducing the premature aging of skin and muscle tissue.
- High in healthy fats and omega-3s.
Keto Granola: Crunchy and healthy treats
Delicious Keto GranolaWould it be possible to kick off your day with a nutritious breakfast that pairs well with everything and tastes great as well?
Healthy eating does not have to be boring!
Our Keto granola is sweetened with stevia and contains only 3 grams of net carbs, making it an ideal topping for Greek yogurt in your breakfast parfait or any other time of day.
The primary ingredients in our Keto granola are nuts, seeds, and unsweetened desiccated coconut flakes; it contains no grains or cereals.
Did you know that keto granola has many benefits?:
- Made with 100% natural ingredients, rich and nutritious.
- One portion a day, provides fiber and energy to start your day.
- This product does not contain any added fat or sugar, which are detrimental to your health.
- No artificial flavors.
Include Greek yogurt in your breakfast
Many people consider Greek yogurt to be one of the healthiest and most preferred dairy products.
Here are some of its characteristics:
- Low fat content: The main nutrients in Greek yogurt are protein and fat, which makes it extremely filling and ideal for weight loss plans, as it reduces our total calorie intake throughout the day.
- Lactosa: Up to 12 grams of Greak yogurt can be tolerated by most people with lactose intolerance
- Probiotics: It contains probiotics, which make it a product that positively affects the intestinal flora.
- Pressure levels: The inclusion of fermented products in the diet, has been shown to aid in reducing blood pressure levels.
- Calcium: It helps prevent osteoporosis and other bone problems by giving the body calcium.
Delicious ideas to combine with your favorite Greek yogurt.
Dark Chocolate and Kiwi 🥝
Vanilla Greek Yogurt + kiwi + Chocolate Truffles + Pistachios.
Piña Colada: 🍍
Greek Yogurt sugar free + Fresh Pineapple + Toasted Coconut + Hazelnuts.
Blueberry Magic: 🍏
Vanilla Greek Yogurt + Fresh Blueberries + Keto Granola + Blueberry Jam with stevia.
Tropical Mix: 🍓
Greek Yogurt + Fresh Strawberries + Kiwi + Almonds + Strawberry Sauce
Peanut butter: 🥜
Parfair with Keto granola and chia seeds + banana + blueberries + peanut butter.
For more recipes and benefits of our delicious healthy parfait line, register on our website.